Name:
Location: California, United States

There are no random acts. We are all connected. You can no more separate one life from another than you can separate a breeze from the wind. (the five people you meet in heaven)

Monday, December 29, 2008

There Are Days....

And today is one of them. I had to be at work by 6 a.m. I turned off my alarm and thought, "I need to get going." I brush my teeth, wash my face, and head to the kitchen. How did it get to be 20 of? I'm going to be late.
I rush out the door with my hastily made lunch and drive like a bat out of hell. I glance over at the clock on my dashboard only to realize... it's 5 minutes to 5, not 5 minutes to 6.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year! We have all had days like that; don't sweat it. Maybe you need a holiday...got a new wine cabinet for Christmas and it is full of quality Aussie reds - how are your frequent flyer points looking?

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home