Name:
Location: California, United States

There are no random acts. We are all connected. You can no more separate one life from another than you can separate a breeze from the wind. (the five people you meet in heaven)

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Northern California Wine Country
E and I headed to the Square (or Plaza) in Sonoma. I have so many memories here, mostly with my mother, some with Tea, all wonderful. The Valley of the Moon Festival, amazing vineyards, a true sense of joie de vivre. To have it all within reach and not realize what one has. I think that is the greatest lesson in life…appreciation. Sometimes I wish that I could go back in time and really be aware of how lucky I have been and how amazing my surroundings have been, but that is all part of growing up and learning what is truly important. One thing I’ve realized…how truly blessed I am by all the amazing people I know. E and I visited several wineries: Truchard Vineyards, Péju, Cakebread Cellars, Provenance. We managed to hit the Napa outlet on the way out of town. The scenery, as always, was phenomenal, and the company exceptional. As much as I can now appreciate my surroundings, I am constantly in awe of the amazing people I have encountered along the way. I am even more amazed with those who have stuck, who are an integral part of my life. Even if I don’t see you every day, you are huge influences, and I love you all.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home