Name:
Location: California, United States

There are no random acts. We are all connected. You can no more separate one life from another than you can separate a breeze from the wind. (the five people you meet in heaven)

Monday, July 21, 2008

Utilikilts
Tea and I headed to the Farmer’s Market in the U District. When we got out of the car and began to walk down the street, I began to stare and chucked to myself when I saw a man wearing a kilt walking next to a woman with trousers. The fact that I was reading a book from the Outlander series, set in the 18th Century amongst Scots probably had nothing to do with my shock at seeing this man.
I pointed him out to Tea who said, “Oh? You haven’t heard of Utilikilts?” Well, now I have. Apparently they’re all the rage. (I did see two men the next day wearing them as well.) I guess if they are following true Scottish custom and wearing kilts as they’re supposed to be worn, Utilikilts could have their advantages.


And a live shot...




1 Comments:

Blogger greenhearthealth said...

Hey girl~

I am just 2 hours S of Seattle. I wish you would have told me you were here this summer. I could have easily come to see you.

Next time....

I would love to see you again.

Where are you now? I mean - living, working, traveling, whatnot. And who is this "S" anyhow???

11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home