Name:
Location: California, United States

There are no random acts. We are all connected. You can no more separate one life from another than you can separate a breeze from the wind. (the five people you meet in heaven)

Monday, October 20, 2008

Start Spreading The News...
I never was overcome by any intense attraction to NYC. My dreams were always Out West. Although, I must admit, since I have gone to visit K several times in NYC, I must say that NYC is undeniably different, and I do understand why people are so attracted to the city. It's a great convergence of many cultures and ideas, and I do love being in a city where you can walk. I love being able to get around without a car. You can find history in every corner, and some of the most fabulous sights in the world.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home