Name:
Location: California, United States

There are no random acts. We are all connected. You can no more separate one life from another than you can separate a breeze from the wind. (the five people you meet in heaven)

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Airport Sightings II



In general, I find that there are times when I laugh at the things I see, but I find that there are a lot more occasions for strange behavior and fashion in airports. I'm not really sure why this would be. Are people more frazzled before or after a trip? Maybe they just don't care. Maybe it's not everyone else, it's me....



Everyone who has spent time in Japan will get this one. I saw a guy sleeping on a couch in the President's Club in Newark. He had his shoes off and his feet on the couch, with a huge hole in the middle of the top of his black socks.



I know, you're thinking, "It isn't everyone else...."

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey agiawb,

There are some questions in life that are no brainers...
"Are the Kennedys gun shy?"
"Is the Pope Catholic"
"Would you like another drink?"..
I think we can add "Is it everyone else or is it just me?"...In your case - it is ALWAYS JUST YOU...

7:06 PM  
Blogger Tea said...

I'm still dumbfounded by the woman I saw in an airport once--a grown woman wearing zip-up feety pajamas with Winnie-the-Pooh all over them, like she was a toddler. It boggles the mind.

Hope you had a good weekend, sandals and all.

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home