Name:
Location: California, United States

There are no random acts. We are all connected. You can no more separate one life from another than you can separate a breeze from the wind. (the five people you meet in heaven)

Monday, September 17, 2007

DFW, Part IV
The worst part about Dallas….


I arrived at the airport slightly earlier than intended as I had thought my departure time was at 7 p.m., but it was actually at 7:20 p.m.

I can deal with this. I head to the President’s Club and begin to set up. I have about an hour; I can get a few things done on the computer and have a free glass of wine (or two!) At 6:45 they announce, “Last call for alcohol.” When I go to the front desk to enquire how long they are actually open, I find out that my flight is delayed. I make a beeline to the bar and ask for two glasses of red.

Only to be denied.

I was told that you are not allowed to have two glasses of alcohol sitting in front of you in Dallas. Wow. That’s something I never would have expected. No more trips to Dallas on the schedule. But definitely an experience to remember….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home