Name:
Location: California, United States

There are no random acts. We are all connected. You can no more separate one life from another than you can separate a breeze from the wind. (the five people you meet in heaven)

Friday, July 20, 2007

Blessings

You never know what is going to happen. And everything happens for a reason.
I was driving down the freeway to the airport when suddenly I saw something that looked like a large black cylinder dropping onto my lane ahead of me. I couldn't figure out what was going on... until it was too late. A tire was rolling at me, and there was nowhere to go. It crashed into my front passenger side. As I saw bits of my car flying around, I looked in the rear-view mirror to see the tire carrying on, about 5 cars back. It was a frightening experience, and while my car is definitely worse for the wear, I walked away without a scratch. Someone was looking out for me. Thank goodness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home