Name:
Location: California, United States

There are no random acts. We are all connected. You can no more separate one life from another than you can separate a breeze from the wind. (the five people you meet in heaven)

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Obsessions, Part II
A California Obsession: In-n-Out.
Rarely do I eat fast food, but whenever I am in California, I must have In-n-Out. (I’ll take the #1 with no onions, please.) For those not in the know, that’s a double-double with fries and a drink. I don’t know what it is about this place. Everything is fresh; the meat is never frozen, and the fries are cut from potatoes at each store just prior to cooking. They are great. Their sauce is fantastic. I love that the only things you can get are hamburgers, fries, milkshakes, and sodas, but even more, I love that there’s the unspoken “secret menu.” It’s like a secret handshake for those obsessed with In-n-Out. While San Francisco has many great restaurants, I took advantage of having walked down to the Wharf and ate my lunch outside on a table at In-n-Out. YUM!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger :P said...

this looks really yummy! =D

take care!

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home