Name:
Location: California, United States

There are no random acts. We are all connected. You can no more separate one life from another than you can separate a breeze from the wind. (the five people you meet in heaven)

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Amazing Sights
As I was driving home yesterday, I saw the most amazing thing: A bulldozer lifting snow into a truck to carry it away. Since there's snow everywhere, I don't know where they're going to put it, but what a crazy thought!!!!
***I so wish I had a photo....

1 Comments:

Blogger greenhearthealth said...

Hey baby ~

What the hell are you doing in OH in the middle of winter. When is your "assignment" aver so you can go back to the sun you deserve?

Miss you. Call me sometime, we need to catch up ;-)
We have a birthday drink to be had!

12:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home