Name:
Location: California, United States

There are no random acts. We are all connected. You can no more separate one life from another than you can separate a breeze from the wind. (the five people you meet in heaven)

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Airline Passenger Diatribe
You know sometimes things just happen that seem surreal?
When I got on my second flight Friday night, I was on the last part of boarding. My first flight had been delayed and the gate was quite close to the airline club room, so I stopped off quickly and had a couple pieces of cheese while I pounded two and a half (small) glasses of wine.
So, I get on the plane and a lot of the overhead bin space is already taken. I had to back two rows on the opposite side to find a space. Only, there’s an open space, but it’s between a take-out (take-away) container and luggage. Yes, you read it correctly, a Styrofoam take-out container. I really couldn’t believe what I was seeing and actually thought, “Maybe it’s the wine…. Maybe I’m hallucinating.” However, as I went to sling my somewhat-heavy bag into the bin, someone saw me and said, “Oh! My food!” Will wonders never cease.

1 Comments:

Blogger All Blog Spots said...

sweet blog, keep the good work going :)

1:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home