Name:
Location: California, United States

There are no random acts. We are all connected. You can no more separate one life from another than you can separate a breeze from the wind. (the five people you meet in heaven)

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

“Ma’am, this is Istanbul”
Day Two saw us walking around near a mosque where we got off the bus. Our intention was to make our way to The Blue Mosque, then onto Topkapi Palace and Hagia Sofia (a church.) Somehow (although not so surprising) we ended up walking though a market area which turned out to be the Spice Market. I purchased a couple of shawls, threw them into my purse and pushed my purse under my arm, toward my back. The man who had just sold me the scarves pulled the purse in front of me and told me “Ma’am, this is Istanbul.” Point taken.

The Spice Market


 Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home