Name:
Location: California, United States

There are no random acts. We are all connected. You can no more separate one life from another than you can separate a breeze from the wind. (the five people you meet in heaven)

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Frankfurt
R had told me that he wasn’t thrilled with Frankfurt, that the town itself was a bit boring, and that there was nothing particularly interesting in town. While in Verona, I met an someone who said that Frankfurt was wonderful and a beautiful town. Hmmmmmm. It turns out that most of Frankfurt was leveled by WWII, so most of the city was rebuilt post-1945. One of R’s friends IM’d me asking how I found Frankfurt. There is nothing wrong with Frankfurt, but it’s much further north and hence colder than the other places I had just visited. After Verona and Provence, Frankfurt was nice, but for me it can’t hold a candle to the Mediterranean. That’s where I feel most comfortable.



 Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home