Name:
Location: California, United States

There are no random acts. We are all connected. You can no more separate one life from another than you can separate a breeze from the wind. (the five people you meet in heaven)

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Next stop: France
There is no way to fly from Verona to Marseille without going through another city, like Munich. When I arrived in Marseille, it was grey and raining. Horrible weather. My friends picked me up at the airport and asked me (now that I was in my third country in a few hours) if I didn’t want to change my shoes from the high-heeled sandals I was wearing to something else. So, I broke out the turquoise tennis shoes that I had taken to Australia. The funny thing is... when I was in Australia I felt quite self-conscious of the bright turquoise tennis shoes, but in Europe, they went right along in with the brighter color palette. Fitting in with the locals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home