Name:
Location: California, United States

There are no random acts. We are all connected. You can no more separate one life from another than you can separate a breeze from the wind. (the five people you meet in heaven)

Thursday, September 21, 2006

The Crown Room

Leaving Kohler, I drove down to the Milwaukee airport and was able to catch an earlier flight since it had been delayed. I had high hopes (not unlike the ant with his rubber tree plant) of catching the 3:40 flight so that I would get home just before 6 rather than at 9:15 p.m. As we landed, I called and the flight out of Cincinnati was delayed half an hour. Yippee! I ran to the gate, anxious to get home. I stood at the gate and watched the flight leave, full, without a seat for me. Big sigh.
So, here I sit in the Crown Room, forced to wait for the 7:45 p.m. flight that will get me home at 9:15 p.m. I swear. I sent the pic below to S via camera-phone with the caption. “Doesn’t Look Like It Sucks, But It Does.” I can honestly say that waiting for 3.5 hours in the Crown Room I probably drank too many glasses of wine. (Hey, but who’s judging, and who’s to say how many is to much anyway?) Well, I already knew that I could drink more than a bottle on my own. But, I’m not an alcoholic. Alcoholics go to meetings. : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home