Name:
Location: California, United States

There are no random acts. We are all connected. You can no more separate one life from another than you can separate a breeze from the wind. (the five people you meet in heaven)

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Wausau

I remember the television commercials for Wausau Insurance from my childhood. W-A-USA-U. I always thought it was kind of cool how they had USA in their name. Wausau was fun and laid back. We visited Rib Mountain where my dad had skied many, many years ago. A twenty-mile bike ride with S’s parents was more than enough to convince me that I need to get my bike out of storage. Playing on the swings, the seesaw, the merry-go-round reminded me that I need more simple fun in my life. (And maybe less alcohol? Come on, who am I kidding?) It was great to see children running around enjoying themselves. Life is good if we let it be good. We shouldn’t try so hard to complicate things. My philosophy of the week.

Wausau seen from Rib Mountain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home