Name:
Location: California, United States

There are no random acts. We are all connected. You can no more separate one life from another than you can separate a breeze from the wind. (the five people you meet in heaven)

Monday, August 21, 2006

Wisconsin-bound

S. and I headed from Georgia to her home-state. What a difference in temperature and humidity a few degrees in latitude can make. We flew into Madison (a.k.a. Madtown.) My father had told me years ago that Madison was such a cool place but that the winters were so harsh.

I love Madison! It’s not only the capital but also a college town. There are cool places to eat and shop, awesome microbreweries (more to come later), and a great overall atmosphere. A great first stop. Highly recommended on my list of places to visit.



1 Comments:

Blogger Undercover Mother said...

Christen says you're a total cheesehead.

So's my brother-in-law.

11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home