Name:
Location: California, United States

There are no random acts. We are all connected. You can no more separate one life from another than you can separate a breeze from the wind. (the five people you meet in heaven)

Friday, August 04, 2006

Home again, Home again, Jiggity Jig

I’ve always thought that time travel is a magical thing. Depart Sydney: Tuesday, 2:30 p.m. Arrive San Francisco: Tuesday 11:00 a.m. I love that. Arriving before you leave is the coolest. (Just don’t remind me that I left on a Friday to go to Sydney and got there Sunday morning. That part is not so cool.) A three-hour layover is more than enough time to have lunch with Tea. We went to Max’s (she told me later that her food blog friends were appalled, but it is just down the street from the airport.) I had a great time with her, even after the ump-teen hours on the flight. I miss San Francisco. I know I need to get back, if only for the friends (and my godson). Today’s quote:

Friends have made the story of my life.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home