Name:
Location: California, United States

There are no random acts. We are all connected. You can no more separate one life from another than you can separate a breeze from the wind. (the five people you meet in heaven)

Monday, July 31, 2006

Sydney, my love

Last year R went to Sydney and told me that I would love it. One thing I’ve learned is that I should always listen to R. He always turns out to be right. (Even if I don’t believe him at first.)

Sydney is fantastic. I love Sydney. I wouldn’t mind living there. The city itself is gorgeous, the weather was outstanding (even in winter), and the atmosphere vibrant. There are fantastic places to visit: The Opera House, The Rocks, Darling Harbour, Chinatown, and much more. It’s too bad that it’s so far away. Otherwise, I would be tempted to hop a flight right now.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home