Name:
Location: California, United States

There are no random acts. We are all connected. You can no more separate one life from another than you can separate a breeze from the wind. (the five people you meet in heaven)

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Aventuras en Melbourne
Part IV, Directions

There are always lots of jokes about getting directions. One of my favorites comes from a “Men’s Rules” mail that says, “Christopher Columbus didn’t need directions and neither do I.”
Well, So and I are much more practical minded. We found our way from the Yarra Valley to Berwick (pronounced Ber-ick) without a hitch. Only, I couldn’t remember how to get to M’s from there. We knew we needed directions. And we asked. And we asked. At the gas station. At another store. To some random guy pumping gas at yet another gas station. The last one was the straw that broke the camel’s back. He sent us 180 degrees in the wrong direction. Finally, I returned to a place where I knew M could give me directions from, Dan Murphy’s. Too bad we didn’t have time to go in. We were late but finally made it. That’ll teach me to ask directions from just anyone.

As a side note, M is a fantastic gourmet cook. Tea would be jealous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home