Name:
Location: California, United States

There are no random acts. We are all connected. You can no more separate one life from another than you can separate a breeze from the wind. (the five people you meet in heaven)

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Sober Girl, Revisited

I guess that I do need to say more. When I first saw Sober Girl, I was walking back to my hotel, it was close to midnight, and I was walking through a section of town where there are a lot of office buildings. I could not fathom what she was doing there; I was simply shocked to see the store front.

I got an e-mail from a friend that said, “Saw the Sober Girl shop on your blog. How come there are no photos of the INSIDE of the store?...hmmm, couldn’t meet the entry requirements?.....but you are a girl and oh...I get the picture.” On that note, I decided that I needed to figure out what type of shop that Sober Girl is in front of. So, this afternoon I set off in search of Sober Girl as I was not exactly sure where she was.

Well, I found her easily enough.

She is in the window of a store that sells to smaller stores, a type of wholesaler. Nothing more interesting than that, I am sad to say. Unfortunately, I still have no idea why she is there or what she has to do with the wholesaler.

Yet, here she is in all her glory.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home