Name:
Location: California, United States

There are no random acts. We are all connected. You can no more separate one life from another than you can separate a breeze from the wind. (the five people you meet in heaven)

Sunday, January 29, 2006

トイレットペーパー (Toilet Paper)

I really thought that after more than five years in Japan, nothing could really surprise me. I was wrong. As I mentioned in my last post, I’m staying in a very swanky hotel in Osaka. I went into the bathroom and was quite surprised at what I saw on the metal piece that covers the toilet paper.


I am a bit of a tree-hugger, so I loved this. If you’ve ever lived in California, you know what I mean. Recycle everything. Even my parents recycle: cans, bottles, plastic, and newspapers. It’s just a fact of life. However, the whole recycling milk cartons to make toilet paper was a new one for me. I love it. It not only surprised me but made me laugh. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

All those opposed to chafing, please say, "Aye!"

5:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What if you're lactose intolerant? And can you choose from 2%, 1%, skim, or soy?

5:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home