Name:
Location: California, United States

There are no random acts. We are all connected. You can no more separate one life from another than you can separate a breeze from the wind. (the five people you meet in heaven)

Sunday, April 02, 2006

時差ぼけ・Jet Lag

One of the most trying bits of international travel is jet lag. I’ve never met anyone who never has a jet lag problem, but I do know that there are as many suggestions on how to deal with jet lag as there are transoceanic flights each day. In fact, I was asked last Sunday by someone who was flying to Tokyo in the morning what I thought the best method to deal with jet lag is. I don’t know if it’s the best, but my method is to start get into my new routine as quickly as possible. I’m back in Japan, back into the routine, and back on JST. The cherry blossoms should be out this next week, there’s Japanese food to eat, and many other adventures waiting around the corner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home